Friday, July 29, 2011

Maybe I'm thinking too much

Maybe I’m thinking too much about what to post on here . . . I have a lot going on in my life and maybe this is just the place to jot it down. When I was younger (elementary all the way through college) I kept journals, or diaries, or whatever you want to call them. As my friend J pointed out, we used to blog on myspace all the time when everyone was on there. She started blogging on here because she missed it and I really do too. It’s not like we had deep, intellectual, philosophical musings when we used to blog on myspace – just what we thought was interesting or blog worthy, whatever that may be. I joined livejournal when myspace was going the way of the dodo for anything other than musicians trying to promote themselves, but it just wasn’t the same. Facebook has notes, but those seem too forgettable and just don’t have the same feel as a blog does.
I listen to Smodcast everyday at work and at one point I thought maybe I should start a podcast to talk about my day . . . but maybe I just need to start blogging again. It really helps me get my thoughts out and see things from a different angle sometimes. And boy could I use that right now.
I have a lot going on and yet nothing at all. I want more out of life, but sometimes can’t stand all the things I need to do. I think I just need to write about at least one thing going on in order to clear my brain and help me let go. I think I’ve found my direction with this blog.
Talk about life . . . just life. It really is enough to make things interesting.
I will, for my husband’s sake, keep some things from getting written about, but I will be as real and honest as possible. It might get harsh or I might be diplomatic. Either way, it’s me and what I feel like talking about.
I hope it keeps things interesting for others. I’m living it, so it’s tough to tell from this perspective.
For this post I’ll just list some of the topics that may be covered, but are not limited to just these.
1. My job – to not get in deep trouble I will leave out any real names or specifics, but it’s what I spend most of my time doing, so it’s going to play a part in my life.
2. Auditions – I’ve been doing some of that this year and am hoping to see some improvement in this area
3. My health – this is a pretty wide subject these days including my weight and my trials with PCOS
4. Finances – which plague me and I’m sure others
5. The future – goals and dreams
6. Music – which is my passion and I sometimes lose sight of that
7. Sewing/Crafting – my hobby which I don’t do nearly enough, but think about a lot
8. Girly stuff – shopping, makeup, jewelry, etc.
9. Pinup stuff – which I have been away from for awhile, but I still love (see profile pic)
10. Photography – not really a hobby yet, but could become one
11. My cats/guinea pigs – I thought about doing a blog just about my cats (like Maru) so we’ll see if this doesn’t become its own entity.
And many more . . .
So stay tuned – or keep reading :). We’ll take this journey together.

No comments:

Post a Comment