Friday, December 9, 2011

Five on Friday - Girlie Style




1. Auditions - It may sound weird that I'm happy/thankful/glad for auditions, but I am.  As stressed as I get about doing well, I know it gives me that much more practice to getting where I want to be.  We'll see what happens after Sunday, but I'm going to give it my best shot.

2. Memories - I'm having to pull from my experiences lately and it brings up a lot of my past.  I find myself telling stories to my coworkers a lot these days (remind me to tell you about the blanket at work story).  I'll have to remember to write them down so I can post some here.

3. Being crafty - I finally got a chance to pick up some things for making Christmas presents and I can't wait until I can work on them.
Not my machine, but it's a Singer :)

4. Nailpolish - I have an awesome new polish on my nails right now and I totally think they look beautiful.  I've really gotten into nail blogs lately, so hopefully I'll be able to do some cool stuff and show everyone.
Orly Rock Solid - I have it on my nails now

5. Pink! - I love the color pink.  It took me a long time to admit to that, but once I did it was all over.  I have a lot of pink things and I even had a pink car at one time.
Pink hair!

It's kind of truncated today because I've been busy with work and life, but when am I not? lol

Have a wonderful weekend!  Only 15 more days until Christmas!!  Ahhh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment