Friday, December 2, 2011

Five on Friday - Holidays are here!



1. Lunch with a coworker - My coworker asked if I wanted to get lunch and we walked to a cafe we wanted to try.  It was nice to take some time out to talk and just relax before getting back to our busy day.
2. Shopping - I love to shop, either online or out and about.  I don't get to do it much and do a lot of window shopping.  It's nice to get to buy things instead of just looking.
3. Christmas - It's my favorite holiday, probably because it combines shopping with giving to others.  I love finding that special gift that mean something to those I care about.
4. Craft ideas - I am addicted to Pinterest right now.  I am finding so many great ideas on things to make to give as presents.  Now I just have to organize all my thoughts so I can get all the supplies I need in time to get them done.
5. Free weekend!! - No hospital visits and no rehearsal or performances.  It's a rare weekend for me.


I can't believe it's already December and we are 23 days away from Christmas!  I hope things are going well for you :).



1 comment:

  1. I love December ... not only cuz it's my birthday but because of Christmas... I love Christmas... or at least.. I'm trying to.

    ReplyDelete