Wednesday, December 7, 2011

You like me! You really like me :)


Maria Callas and Marilyn Monroe
Welcome to any Cheesy Bloggers visitors :).  I got some traffic last month when I got a post for the first time over there and now I'm back with another one about my horrendous commute.  I hope you stick around and take a look at some of my past posts :).

I promise, I will get to writing the second installment of my Gamer Girl story soon.

Let me take a bit of time and ask this - what would you like to see me write about?  Any subjects or thoughts you want to see on here?

I can get a little scattered and I've learned I have an absolutely horrible memory these days, so I'm just wondering what the visitors and readers of my blog want to read about.  Feel free to suggest anything and I'll take a stab at it and give you credit for the idea :).  You can find a bit of what I focus my blogs on here - for a look at what makes me who I am.

I received a Versatile Blogger Award from my lovely friend Jaime awhile back, but honestly, with only 5 followers, I didn't feel at all worthy of the award.  I really should award others though, but most of the blogs I have in my sidebar have already won the award or even better awards.  That's partly why I follow them - to read great stuff and hopefully get some insight on how to blog better.

For now I think just being honest and real is the best way to go.

So let me know if there's anything you want to know about me or my life.  I try to be as open and inviting as I can.  And please let me know about your blog too.  I would love to read what you have to say :).

Thanks for stopping by and I hope it's not the only time!

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving what you write about so far.... I'd love to hear about your history... the parts of what made you who you are today. Being as we only met about 6 years ago.. I don't know much about your life before that. How did you and your hubby meet? What was your childhood like? All kinds of stuff like that.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great topics :). I'll see what I can conjure up :). I actually used to "journal" when I was younger and it stopped just before college. I should post some of those writings lol - that would be hilarious :).
    Even how we met seems like a totally different time . . . can you believe it's been as long as it has? The hubby and I will be married for 7 years in February - can you believe it?

    ReplyDelete