Monday, December 19, 2011

It's personal

Again I have been spotty with my updates for a week or so.  Just to let you know . . . my husband goes into surgery in just over 12 hours.  I am home to take care of our furry babies before getting ready for an early morning of waiting around . . . then more waiting around to see the surgeon and have him tell me my husband is okay.

I've been quelling my feelings because my husband has a lot to think about - he is the one going under the knife afterall.  My role is to truly be the supportive wife, for real and not just in words.  I have made it this far with few tears and no breakdowns, but I am not sure how tomorrow will go.

I just thought I would update a bit and let you know I hope to get to more light-hearted topics soon.  If all goes well I will have almost 2 weeks of time to write on here . . . which might be too much after such sporadic blogging as of late lol.

I love my husband very much and I just want us to be able to move on and work on all the wonderful things we have been planning for.

More on that next time - I should be in bed.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment