Saturday, November 12, 2011

Things are winding down . . . well hopefully

I am away from my house fort he weekend due to having performances pretty far away from where I live.  I am staying at a friend and cast member's house and am borrowing a laptop for the weekend, so I thought I would post a little something while I had time.

Since this is our last weekend of performances I *should* have more freetime to catch up on all the things I've been neglecting for the past 3 or 4 months.  I will actually have time at home on the weekends . . . just in time for the holidays.  Luckily the holiday season is not that busy for me and we can definitely use some quiet time right now.  We're gearing up for my husband to get his surgery soon, so some quiet time is something we are both looking forward to.

I do have an audition coming up and one more potentially on the way, so it's not completely quiet.  I also am starting voice lessons again and trying to get back to a regular exercise schedule.  That will take up at least 3 days a week, if I slack off . . . which I know I will.

I still have 4 hours a day of commuting, so that eats up a lot of my time during the week.

What am I happiest to have back after this weekend?  Sleeping in :)!  I adore sleep and love staying up late, so during the week it eats at me to only have a few hours at home before I have to go to bed and then I only get about 6 hours of sleep a night.  I am definitely looking forward to sleeping in and having nothing pressing on my schedule for the weekend.  It makes all the difference in the world.

Anyway, I have to get ready to go to the theater for a performance, but I thought I would take a little time to be thankful for what is to come soon.

I hope everyone has a good weekend :).  I'll post more interesting stuff soon :).

No comments:

Post a Comment