Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A word from the "silent one"

My husband put this message as his Facebook status today and I thought I would share.  As I've said, he is a very private person, so I thought it was very touching to see this:


As you know I have been dealing with a serious disease this last year. I have had more then one close call with the angel of death. It has been very difficult time for me and those close to me. The good new[s] is that after a trying time with my insurance company i have been finally approved for my gastric pacemaker. I will be having my surgery soon. I am sorry for those people who didnt know whats been going on, i am just a very private person. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have, pray, or just send good vibes my way. I do care for all of you, and sorry if i dont show it as much as i should. Love ---
Just thought I would share . . . since he is usually not the one to express things such as this.  He does really exist :).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment