Friday, November 18, 2011

Five on Friday - The Return!

I know this is long overdue . . . but I now have weekends free for a little while, so I can start up again.

Here are this week's things I'm thankful for:

1. Voice Lessons - I think these do me better than any therapy session I could go through . . . but it is only the 2nd lesson I've been through.

2. Free weekend! - This is the 1st totally free weekend I've had since July.  It's hard to remember when I didn't have something going on.  Too bad it's not a beautiful sunny weekend to add to it, but I really shouldn't ask for anymore than just some freetime.

3. Nailpolish - It may have taken me 4 days, but I finally painted my nails in the first time since I started rehearsals.  I am also going to get my hair cut for the first time since then too.  If you don't know, there are a few restrictions when you perform on stage.

4. Scarves - The weather has been brutally cold in the mornings lately and while I am sweating before I leave the house I am shivering once I stand in line for the train to take me to work.  I have a lot of different scarves that I have forgotten about until recently.  It's fun seeing the different patterns and fabrics I have to choose from.

5. Gym membership - It's a love/hate thing with the gym, but I've started working out again and I know it's going to be good for me.  Now I just have to be consistent about it.

Well, that's it for now.  If I am around my computer this weekend I might write another blog or write more on my gamer girl background, but we'll see.


1 comment: