Friday, August 26, 2011

Five in Friday

1. Blue skies - it is so sunny and warm right now :). That natural vitamin D is doing me good.

2. New work responsibilities - while this might be a not so good thing, it's a good thing right now because it is stretching my abilities and making me feel like I accomplish things during the day rather than waiting around for something to do.

3. Meeting new people - again, because of the changes in my job, and again, could be a not so good thing, but not in this case. Because I have new responsibilities I'm meeting new people at work and getting to talk about my interests and who I am. It really makes me feel I'm going in the right direction after all.

4. Free Food - I'm kinda suffering from long term memory loss (not really) and only thinking about what is right infront of me, but I found some free food today just when I was feeling hungry. With everything going on I certainly could save some $$ and this came at the right time.

5. Grooveshark - I'm listening to my 3 audition pieces right now and I'm so thankful to have a media to do that with. Since I have been so busy moving and taking care of things I haven't had much time to rehearse, so listening to these songs on repeat while working really helps me out. If you haven't looked into Grooveshark, you should. Especially if you want to listen to a particular artist instead of just artists that are like them. It's free and commerical free (for now) and doesn't need any downloading to use.

Well, I should get some things done before I have to jet to rehearsal and cleaning later tonight.

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment