Monday, August 22, 2011

Five on "Friday"



Well, it's been a super duper busy weekend, so I didn't get to my Five on Friday. I've been moving and going to rehearsals all weekend as well as house sitting too, so I will list some things now. In no particular order . . .

1. Working vehicles - We have had our ups and downs with cars over the years and thankfully *knock on wood* we have had 3 vehicles to help move right now. It sucks with paying for gas, but at least we can do it.
2. Reliable relatives - my husband's cousin has been helping us since last Thursday with moving and just being around. He has always been willing to help and does things without being asked. It's just nice to have that after all the trials we've been through recently.
3. Sunshine! - even though I don't get to be out in it much, it's still nice to see the beautiful sunny days that we have been waiting for during the summer.
4. Dubstep - it is my new music genre that I love to listen to for a pick me up or when driving. Skrillex is my favorite right now, but I'm trying to branch out and learn other artists.
5. Nurses - the nurses at the hospital were so great and helpful the entire time I had to be at the hospital, and more importantly when my husband was there. I never see a doctor because of when I could be there, but the nurses were always nice to me and accommodating to my husband. I've become sort of a connoisseur of hospitals over the last couple years and have had some bad encounters with nurses and doctors, so this last time was a pleasant experience.

That's it for the last week. I will hopefully have enough computer access and free time to get it done on time this week.

I hope all is well with you!



P.S. Not my kitty in the pic. I will try to get pics of my meezers in boxes if I can :).

No comments:

Post a Comment